Download Queen Piano - Love Of My Life Double Tap 1.0 Apk
- Version: 1.0 (Release Date August 29, 2019)
- APK File Name: com.dvigubas.QueLoveOfMy-v1.0.apk
- APK Size: 21.4 MB
- APK MD5: 875DCBBECB89074E4A8FBCD68ED55E41
- Developed By: GiedriusAppsForLife
- Minimum Operating System: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean)
Instructions for installing Queen Piano - Love Of My Life Double Tap apk from your Android device, as well as other devices
Download Queen Piano - Love Of My Life Double Tap apk from this page, then follow these steps:
Update your device settings
- Go to your device settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded (com.dvigubas.QueLoveOfMy-v1.0.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Enjoy! If there are any problems, please let us know.
What is an APK file?
An APK file is an app created for Android, Google's mobile operating system. Some apps come pre-installed on Android devices, while other apps can be downloaded from Google Play, or site like apkdownloadforandroid.com. Apps downloaded from Google Play are automatically installed on your device, while those downloaded from other sources must be installed manually.
If I install an APK from this website, will I be able to update the app from the Play Store?
Yes, absolutely. As soon as the Play Store finds a version of the app newer than the one you've installed, it will commence an update.
What measures do you take to make sure all APKs are real?
Whenever someone wants to download an APK file from this site, we'll check the corresponding APK file on Google Play and allow user download it directly (of course, we'll cache it on our server). If the APK file does not exist on Google Play, we'll search it in our cache.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Similar to Queen Piano - Love Of My Life Double Tap
More by this author
(*) is required