Room Acoustics Meter Apk
Version: 1.70 for Android
Author: Dr. Johann Gaus
About this Apk file
|Apk size||119.5 MB|
|Support Android||Android 7.0+ (Nougat) and later|
|Category||Free Android Music & Audio Apps|
|Author's Notes||Set up a listening room. Measure frequency, phase, impulse response, waterfall.|
About Room Acoustics Meter apk
What's new in Room Acoustics Meter 1.70
We provide Room Acoustics Meter apk 1.70 file for Android 7.0+ (Nougat) and later, as well as other devices such as Windows devices, Mac, BlackBerry, Kindle, ... Room Acoustics Meter is a free Android music & audio apps, and has been developed by Dr. Johann Gaus.
Room Acoustics Meter 1.70 is newest and latest version for Room Acoustics Meter apk. It's easy to download and install to your Android devices (as well as other devices). On this page you can find Room Acoustics Meter apk detail and permissions and click download apk button to direct download Room Acoustics Meter apk.
Older versions of Room Acoustics Meter apk also available with us: 1.44.
Please be aware that we only share the original, pure-apk file, direct download from Google play store, it's safe and free of any virus. If there are any problems, please let us know.
App descriptionThis app helps to set up a listening room.
Connect your Android device to your sound system and start the measurement.
Result are curves for frequency response, phase, impulse response.
Likewise waterfall diagrams and sound pressure maps can be generated.
- Measurement via logsweep
- Serial function for fast measurement at many microphone positions
- Automatic determination of the microphone position based on the sound propagation times
- Automatic generation of file names - fast saving of single measurements by OK-click
- Frequency response: sum frequency response and windowed
- Fade-in of calculated reflections (comb filter) for comparison with the measurement data
- Phase: raw data, rolled up and group delay
- Impulse response - linear: raw data, smoothed data, step response, energy-time curve
- Impulse response - logarithmic: raw data, smoothed data, maximum values, Energy-Time-Curve, Schroeder Curve
- Impulse response filter for windowed frequency responses or waterfall plots
- Display of tangents of the Schroeder curve for EDT, T15, T20, T30 or freely definable rules
- Display of frequency response and impulse response customizable: zoom, curves can be shifted against each other, different orders...
- T60 as a function of frequency and comparison with DIN 18041, IEC 60268 13, EBU Tech 3276 (2nd)
- Waterfall display (time evolution of frequency response) via wavelet or FFT analysis
- Spectrogram representation
- Frequency-dependent sound pressure map
- Calibration possibilities for the built-in microphone by comparison measurements, if a measurement microphone is available.
- Use of measurement microphones (import of calibration curve).
- Export of results: in HTML format
- Export of measurement data: Impulse response accessible as .wav file and measured values in CSV and .FRD format.
- Export of frequency response and phase in .FRD format (allows import and further processing with many audio measurement programs)
- English and German
App rating: 1.0/5 based on 1 reviews
(*) is required
Instructions for installing Room Acoustics Meter apk from your Android device, as well as other devices
Download Room Acoustics Meter apk from this page, then follow these steps:
Update your device settings
- Go to your device settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Go to Downloads
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the APK file you downloaded
- Tap Install when prompted, the APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Enjoy! If there are any problems, please let us know.
Room Acoustics Meter 1.70 apk requires following permissions on your device.
Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows access to the vibrator.
Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
Allows an application to record audio.
Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows an application to read from external storage.